Tuesday, February 21, 2017

eS.Sential

IMG_1892


eS.Sential

eS.Sential has launch its street wear collection bringing a casual with Monochrome hint but I can clearly see that they put comfort first. These collection reminded me of my high school days when I used to play b-ball and wore over-sized T-shirt and backpack. But I guess as time went by, my style also revolves, still boyish at some occasion but skirts and boots with a twist of tuck-ins will always be my eternal signature look.
The eS.Sential team also sent me this backpack that I absolutely love, not only that I am able to bring it along with me for my travel later, but for gym days, swimming days, and beach-perfect :)

IMG_1881

IMG_1879

IMG_1882

IMG_1884

IMG_1900

outfit : eS.Sentials Top & Backpack // Unbranded Knit Skirt / Unbranded Boots

1 comment:

  1. that backpack is awesome!

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete